It’s a great day today, with bright sunshine and warm (for the season) temperatures. Getting up at 4:30 was a bit hard, but some coffee and morning prayers got me on track. After a good workout (weights today), mindfulness creating music and a hot cup of tea carried me to work. And then the cherry on top of my morning - today’s my last in the office for this week. Tomorrow early I’m heading for the Poconos for a workshop with Carrie Newcomer titled: Writing Mindfully: Exploring the Sacred Ordinary, and the weather is supposed to be terrific in the mountains this weekend. Work to do, late Fall bright and brisk days, time for rest and growing among stimulating people in a place that nourishes the spirit.

May each of you also be nourished, and even healed, with a day that’s what you need - and more.